Panini UEFA Euro 92 Sweden Sticker Album
- Season: 1992
- League: European Championships
- Publisher: Panini
- Pages: 32
- Stickers: 261
- Shinys: Official Emblem, two bunny Mascots, Team Badge and a Bunny Mascot in Team Colours
- Signature Edition: No
- Star Ratings: No
- 3D: No
- Album Available: No. Try eBay?
- Hardcover Binder: No
- Sticker Dimensions: 50mm x 67mm
Berni the Bunny makes an unprecedented return in the Panini Euro 92 Football Sticker Album, with two stickers of him appearing at the bottom of the opening page. Also on the opening page is a Euro 92 logo sticker and the customary 'Roll of Honour' showing previous tournament winners. The tournament programme with the spaces for scores to be filled in follows, then the stadium stickers, 8 in total.
Sweden, as the tournament hosts get the privilege of being the first national team's football stickers to appear in the sticker album. The team pages are laid out with 3 pages per team, the first showing a two-part team photo, the manager's football sticker, club shiny sticker and Berni the Bunny wearing each national colours - luckily he's never applied for a passport, so he might still be eligible to play for any nation he chooses (however, as per our comments on the 88 album, his football skills don't appear to be all that impressive!). The next two pages show 10 football stickers each, in a ring around the edges of the page and a suitable photo placed in the middle.
Italy and Denmark only get a pair of pages each as they're squeezed in a the end of the album, then the final page shows 8 stickers of Berni the Bunny desperately trying to improve on his terrible footballing abilities.
Did you know...?
- The 1992 European Championships use Berni the rabbit as its Mascot. This is the only occasion to date where a mascot has been used for a second finals in a row, after Berni first made his appearance in the 1988 tournament.
|Back to Euro 88|||||Next to Euro 96|